Thursday, October 9, 2008

all good things must come to an end...

But great things tend to repeat themselves. You can move away gracefully from the past and continue towards your future but if something from your past presents itself it must be for a reason, right? There's of course a 50-50 chance that it's for the good or for the worse. Depending on what it is you make that judgment when it presents itself. I see it as God giving you another chance to use this opportunity to your full advantage. I hate using God as a personal reference because there's so many things about religion that I am against but in this particular situation, it just makes sense to me.

I remember when a time of my life was coming to an end & everyone felt like my situation was "The RocaFella Break Up" all over again.

I prepare for certain things but sometimes you just need to take a deep breath & roll with the punches.

Just like Roc la Familia, it may be over but it was a great fucking ride & if there was talk of a reunion....I ain't mad at it. (metaphorically speaking of course for the delayed)

No comments: