Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Pillow-Talk


I woke up this morning feeling great. I'm not quite sure why but I won't analyze it. My x-boyfriend Andy passed by yesterday night. It was interesting to see him. He's losing a lot of weight and that's great for him. He's with some girl from Massachusetts. He used to complain about the drive from Hoboken, NJ to Brooklyn. Now he's driving from Jersey to Springfield, MA?! LOL. People do crazy things in the name of love man, don't I know it.


I sometimes look back at the decisions I've made and reconsider how I went about things and if I could do it again how I would've done it differently. I'm sorry I hurt you*. That's all I can say. I didn't know what to do. How do you tell someone who loves you more than anyone has ever loved you that you don't feel the same. It's impossible.

I've been talking to someone from my past again. I don't know what to think of it. I just don't know...

Dilan is great. There's just something about him.

Anyway, I'm off to start my day.

1 comment:

The Non-Debating Debater. said...

la la la.




whoooorreee.
=] i became a follower yes i did. ;-*