Friday, January 16, 2009

Living in a World of Fantasy.


Where do I begin? Why do people believe their own hype? I stay asking myself that fucking question. People take this internet shit way too seriously. I dont know alot of the people that request off of myspace because my real people is already a friend on my joint or dont own a myspace account. I dont get why people send a friend request & share a few comments to aim conversations & suddenly believe they are FRIENDS? Nigga, this shit is to kill time. Where your real friends at? Another thing that kills me is the people from different states requesting me & every other person from New York City. Who are you nigga? Stop living in this fantasy world bro. You online more than 90% of your life. You have no real friends that you have to be on AIM sparking conversations about your personal shit & then feel as if you "connected". Seriously all I feel about that is WHERE ARE YOUR REAL FRIENDSSSS?! There has to be a deep dark reason why you dont have any.


Go to your local 7-11 & get some friends. Why you ridin mine? LMAO.

&&&& Another thing.,.


Fuck a Fake GangBangin Bitch. I NEVER HEARD OF YOU!!!! WHERE YOU FROM WHAT YOU REP WHERES YA SET ; THAT HOODRAT GUTTA SHIT AINT EVEN COOL; BITCH PROLLY STILL HEARIN DIPSET SONGS LIKE "YOOOOOO YOU GOTTA HEAR THIS SHIT".

:)

PS: If you catch feelings, then DO SOMETHING.

1 comment:

Illest Star said...

ha that's very funny. but so true