Monday, February 2, 2009

Trust.

What does one do when the trust is gone? I don't know why I am in the situation I am in. I never had this happen to me in my entire life. I've never had someone tell me they do not trust me. If anything I've had people tell me I'm too honest. If I fuck up I can admit when I am wrong & can only promise & make sure I do not make the same mistake again because I am hurting myself if I cant make sure of that. But when you know that you are telling the truth & you are fully innocent of the charges being placed on you and yet they dont believe you...wtf do you do? How do you prove to someone something that is so hard to prove. I really got myself into this one. Because of my first mistake...now the second situation has made it all too suspect. If I was in the other persons shoes I could fully understand their POV. I just know that I'm being sincere. -sigh-

Losing someones trust is horrible. I dont even know what to do... Ive never felt this way. To lose trust takes milliseconds to gain trust takes years. All I can do and say is I'm willing to be there for those years to gain it. -sigh-

No comments: