Sunday, December 9, 2007

Basically My First Entry of Many More to Come

So allow me to introduce myself to those who do not know me & re-introduce myself to those that do. My name is Jasmine Arroyo. I am a 20 year old female from Williamsburg Brooklyn [pre-yuppie invasion]. I am of puerto rican descent yet unfortunately I do not speak it fluently [aw shucks].I'm an only child because after me my parents, in my imaginative mind, said "oh crappies we just birthed the anti-christ." I live in a nice 2 bedroom apartment with my beautiful yet sometimes questionably bi-polar mother Aracelis & my unfriendly cat named Furball. I have a passion for fashion, amusement for music thats acoustic, & spoken word.

I'm not sure what else to say that can better describe me besides : superfuckingfantasmericawesomediforousticlysplendid.

& I'm sometimes a bitch.

Anyways; It's 4:40am on a December Sunday & I'm here sitting in my pleasantly pink bedroom twiddling my thumbs & listening to the sound of my own melodies made by my toe tapping. [what an evening]

Now that I have just bored myself into a comma; I will leave you stalkers with this bit of information:

"No means no except when it means Oh baby Yes right there ohhh my god in heaven almighty yes yes yes." -self

-chill god & im out this piece






No comments: