Thursday, December 13, 2007

Bring Me Flowers


As a little girl, one of my biggest dreams was finding my prince charming and living happily ever after. Now that I have grown up I question is there really such thing as a prince charming. If there is a prince charming out there then hes probably a pussy. Im not bitter because trust I know where I stand with mine but charming? Pfft Cant no man be charming 24/7. There are going to be times that you want to kill the motherfucker. Just tiptoe in his sleep & stick a tampon in his nostril. Times when his attitude is unbearable. Ok perhaps Im projecting my own life into this segment but fuck it...its my blog bitch i do what i damn well please.


Now everyone tells me to be in a successful relationship there needs to be trust. I kinda disagree now more than I did before, I think its more about faith & compromise & having commitment to whom you chose. Men cheat. Its a fact. & women are more than capable of the exact same thing. When you find someone that you cant picture life without you try your best not to lose them even though that means altering everything you know & did pre-falling in love. Its difficult as hell & thats where faith comes in. You need to have faith in the relationship persevering. You need to make compromises because you are two completely different people besides all your similarities. Like I personally hate ciggarettes I find them to be repulsive...I'm going to have to tolerate it & I dont mind doing so because I have commitment to whom I chose. No matter the fights No matter the stomping of my feet the giant sighs the punching & karate kicks in mid air I do believe in love & I believe there would be no one else for me....


Thats word.


Stand by your man like Hilary did Bill.

1 comment:

missrynegade said...

lol @ "Just tiptoe in his sleep & stick a tampon in his nostril."

love your blog jaz =]
add me NOW

smoochesssss
-rynny